1. The Basics
Please note that we process and store personal information in the United States and your consent to this privacy notice represents your agreement to this processing.
2. The Information We Collect
We are the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy.
All content of this site is available to anonymous users so we won’t be collecting any ‘Personally identifiable information’ (PII) just by browsing the site. If you however want to contact us using the contact form, you need to provide your email address so that we would be able to reply to your query. If you would like to subscribe to our newsletter you also need to provide your email address.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may reply to your inquiries or send you marketing communications in a newsletter through our mailing provider.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that store your site preferences.
We do not store PII information in the cookies.
Our website will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
- Youtube – we use Youtube service to render videos on some pages on this site. If you play the videos Youtube will set some cookies. If you don’t want to be tracked by Google then you should logout from their service before playing the videos.
5. Your Rights
You have a right to the following:
- To request access to the personal information we hold about you;
- To request that we rectify or erase your personal information;
- To request that we restrict or block the processing of your personal information;
- Under certain circumstances, to receive personal information about you that we store and transmit to another without hindrance from us, including requesting that we provide your personal information directly to another, i.e., a right to data portability; and
- Where we previously obtained your consent, to withdraw consent to processing your personal information.
To exercise these rights, see the “Contact” section below. Please be aware that we may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so.